Skip to main content

What the Hell am I doing?

My day started really bad with me being late. My alarm was set to ring for everyday of the week except for two days, but that wasn't the case when it didn't ring for this day(Saturday). The problem was when you want to set an alarm you have to set it manually for each day or you can simply select the days this alarm gonna be ringing. And here was the catch; I selected the wrong days ☺.
I should have selected all days except Friday, but instead I selected all but Friday and Saturday :/
I must have thought that the 'S' meant Saturday not Sunday, and that's why I woke up really late.
But I arrived at the medical city circle around 8:00AM so it was fine, unless I mention the fact that I have missed breakfast because of this little incident.
Source: Google Image results
Edit: 20/10/2018

Now after the immersive phase has started I still have the same number of alarms that ring around the same hour, but I am not going to be late with the transportation we're getting from RBK.
And I'm not going to be ever late again => we have a breakfast meal to wake up early for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big O Notation

Big O Notation is a mathematical expression that describes how much time an algorithm takes to run according to the size of it's inputs; mostly concerned about the worst case scenario. Types: 1- Constant Time O(1): On this order, regardless of the number of items, the iterations(time) are constant. Example: const getFirstItem = items =>    items[0]; getFirstITem([1, 2, 3, 4]);  // 1 (one iteration) getFirstItem(['b', 'd', 'g']);   // 'b' (one iteration) 2- Linear Time O(n): On this order, the worst case grows with the number of items. Example: Javascript's built in function indexOf, it loops over an array to find the  correct index of the passed element. The worst case is looping over the whole array. [1, 2, 4, 9, 23, 12].indexOf(12); 3- Quadratic Time O(n ^ 2): For this order, the worst case time is the square of the number of inputs. It grows exponentially according to the number of inputs. Example: Using nested loo...

Deployment In Simple Words

Deployment is the hardest part in the lives of computer coders, it's harder than making apps and games. Any game that you have ever used for example on your computer had to go through many operations to be in the final form it is when you first bought it. The last operation is deployment as you might have guessed. It's about getting your video game ready to use and play on any computer out there. Many issues could happen while deploying the game since we have many environments to deal with these days.

Relational Databases

Relational databases are, well... a collection of data items that have relations between them. These relations are made by associating a one table's primary key with another table's foreign key. It is a great advancement from the old long table that was used to store data which was inefficient in terms of search, memory and space.  And as for normalization; it means a process in which tables are structured to eliminate redundancy and repetition among data and the CRUD operations side-effects. And as a direct result we improve the performance of our queries. An example of a relational database would be two tables; one for student and the other for school. Both of these tables have a column for the school id, and so we make a connection between by assigning the first one as a primary key and the other as foreign key.