Skip to main content

I Have A Dream


So today was really tiring, and now we're supposed to be writing about this topic. Okay, here I go.
The idea of having a dream has always changed throughout the years I have lived this far.
I have always wanted to be different things at the same time, and I have always thought that I had multiple potentials.
With every stage of my life passing, a new dream becomes the new thing for me. But sometimes one particular dream doesn't change and I think you have a pretty good idea about what it is :P

Wish me a life where I fulfil all my dreams and desires.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big O Notation

Big O Notation is a mathematical expression that describes how much time an algorithm takes to run according to the size of it's inputs; mostly concerned about the worst case scenario. Types: 1- Constant Time O(1): On this order, regardless of the number of items, the iterations(time) are constant. Example: const getFirstItem = items =>    items[0]; getFirstITem([1, 2, 3, 4]);  // 1 (one iteration) getFirstItem(['b', 'd', 'g']);   // 'b' (one iteration) 2- Linear Time O(n): On this order, the worst case grows with the number of items. Example: Javascript's built in function indexOf, it loops over an array to find the  correct index of the passed element. The worst case is looping over the whole array. [1, 2, 4, 9, 23, 12].indexOf(12); 3- Quadratic Time O(n ^ 2): For this order, the worst case time is the square of the number of inputs. It grows exponentially according to the number of inputs. Example: Using nested loo...

Deployment In Simple Words

Deployment is the hardest part in the lives of computer coders, it's harder than making apps and games. Any game that you have ever used for example on your computer had to go through many operations to be in the final form it is when you first bought it. The last operation is deployment as you might have guessed. It's about getting your video game ready to use and play on any computer out there. Many issues could happen while deploying the game since we have many environments to deal with these days.

Relational Databases

Relational databases are, well... a collection of data items that have relations between them. These relations are made by associating a one table's primary key with another table's foreign key. It is a great advancement from the old long table that was used to store data which was inefficient in terms of search, memory and space.  And as for normalization; it means a process in which tables are structured to eliminate redundancy and repetition among data and the CRUD operations side-effects. And as a direct result we improve the performance of our queries. An example of a relational database would be two tables; one for student and the other for school. Both of these tables have a column for the school id, and so we make a connection between by assigning the first one as a primary key and the other as foreign key.